TGP provided landscape architectural services for this remodel of and addition to a 1930’s colonial revival manse designed originally by Paul R. Williams, architect-to-the-stars. The design approach included re-locating the gated entry to the estate, creating a long, winding driveway to promote the estate feel of the property, and developing a lush palm grove around an existing gazebo, with transplanted king palms that had to be relocated due to the extension of the house. In addition, an existing pool was re-configured and opened up to a view of the overall property by removing a tall hedge. A koi pond, a putting green with artificial turf, and the refurbishment of an existing tennis court complete the improvements to the estate.
Architect: Gus Duffy Architects